Microsoft updated the look and feel on the Log Analytics in the OMS.
Very nice Azure like tile look is now available and those are the points that I found new in the UI:
1. From my point of view the big change is moving from left to right scrolling to up/down. It’s way better than the way it was (may be a good idea to the azure interface )
2. New solutions are coming:
- Azure Networking Analytics
- Network Performance Monitor
- Server Fabric
- Wire Data
- Key Vault
- Office 365
and this is only the beginning:)
3. My Dashboard new Customization Tile with the option to show performance graph, it’s about time to add new tiles, I hope that a pie chart and some new presentation options will be available soon, as they already exist but cannot be customized.
4. Faster, don’t know if it’s only me, but I think it works better
5. Update to the already existing solution packs. The Security and Audit for example got a new Map and some new Preview tiles for THREAT INTELLIGENCE.
6. Setting page got a new look in the Account tab with data plans and overall information
All in all the OMS looks very promising and in the near future we will have lots of nice new features.